5/4A First Ave Woodville Gardens
Get you off the rental market? You bet.
Down size? You got it.
Rental with opportunity of income? Absolutely.
Close to shops? No problem.
Near bus interchange? Yes, that too.
How about a strata title unit in Woodville Gardens?
This answer to all your questions offers not one but two bedrooms. Space to rent out a second room or for growing families. Low maintenance, so plenty of time for other activities. Looking to head to the city? The beach? Fifteen minutes and you're there.
Roomy bright through kitchen/lounge. Nothing to do or at this price add your very own touches.
- Two bedrooms with built in robes
- Tidy kitchen with gas cooker
- Open planned dining and living area
- R/C air conditioning
- Polished floorboards
- Tiled bathroom with bath
- Upstairs secure apartment
- Undercover parking
Conveniently situated opposite Arndale Shopping Centre with ample shops and even walking distance to a Cinema complex! Close to public transport, local schools, the beach and only 10kms to the city.
128 Tapleys Hill Road, Glenelg North
This stunning townhouse is on Blackburn Ave and only minutes’ walk to the iconic Jetty Road.
Smell the beach from your open windows, enjoy a cool sea breeze on a summers night.
Catch a Tram to work, get the bus home.
Walk to the supermarket and have a coffee in one of the myriad of cafes available.
Stay for lunch at one of the many restaurants
Spend your afternoon at the beach then head out to the clubs, pubs or restaurants all within walking distance.
Could you ask for more?
We are so pleased to offer a lifestyle in a home. Location, Location Location!
Though within this fabulous location lies a beautiful home awaiting its new owners or a perfect low maintenance investment property.
Bright, Light and Breezy. A garden. A Beach. A restful peaceful home to call your own.
Features you will love:
- Spacious master bedroom has a walk-in robe, your own private balcony and access through to the main bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 has a mirrored built-in robe and its own balcony
- Classic bathroom with separate shower and inviting spa bath
- Well appointed kitchen with breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space
- Open plan dining and family with French doors that lead out to the paved garden area.
- Downstairs guest bathroom with vanity unit
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for all year comfort
- Just recently painted in neutral tones
- Alarm system
- Low maintenance garden
- Secure rear yard with Garden shed
- Sunny north facing aspect
- There is a secure lock up garage and parking for a second car
The home is convenient for a stroll around the Patawalonga lake, or enjoy the restaurants, cafes and all Jetty road has to offer. Boating, sailing, swimming or just a walk along the beach, all add up to a prime real estate opportunity!
8/128 Osmond Terrace Norwood
Only meters from the exciting atmosphere that "The Norwood Parade" has to offer.
Set back in a tree lined street is this well presented solid brick 2-bedroom apartment which is situated amongst a small group of 8.